Health & Safety
As long standing members of the Made Up Textiles Association (MUTA), all of Covered Occasions marquees are erected by trained staff, following the stringent code of practice issued by MUTA. This code of practice is regulated by an inspection and certification scheme and has been accepted by the Home Office as a method of complying with the latest fire safety guidelines.
When getting quotes, be very careful if considering a company not registered with MUTA. Any marquee company that believes in safe practice and has ‘nothing to hide’ should be registered. For more information browse www.muta.org.uk.
On application we offer: –
- Generic Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- More tailored / site specific risk assessments
- Flame retardency certification for PVC, Linings, Carpet etc
- Public Liability Certificate (£10m)
- Relevant Certificates and H&S Documentation for sub-contractors contracted by us
Our frame marquees are manufactured to B.S. 5950 part 1, 8118 part 1, 6399, 5438 and 7837. Our Pole Tents surpass B.S. 6399, and are manufactured to B.S. 5438, and 7837.