We are always on the look out for good, reliable staff, whether riggers or foremen, to work with our experienced team.
If you: –
- are fit and healthy
- have a positive attitude, high standards and enjoy working in a team
- like working outdoors, very often in stunning places
- are punctual, and want plenty of hours
- have a good sense of humour
- have your own means of getting to and from our premises in Marlborough
then contact Tom Freeston on 01672 539539 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
No experience is necessary, as you will be trained, and all PPE and equipment will be provided. A clean driving licence would be useful, and any other licences (fork-lift, 7.5ton / 18ton etc) or relevant qualifications/experience will be viewed favourably.