Why Covered Occasions?
Covered Occasions Marquees are very proud of the service that we provide; continual research and development ensure that we set and maintain the standards expected by our customers.
The team at Covered Occasions enjoy what we do, and this enthusiasm for the industry is reflected in our planning and approach of each and every event.
Here are just a few reasons for choosing Covered Occasions: –
Range of Equipment and Services:
- We offer a huge range of marquee equipment to cover almost any requirement, whether you have 20 guests or 2000+.
- Our services include in-house lighting / furniture / staging / power distribution / toilet facilities / temperature control and many other ancillary services.
- We offer full AutoCAD layout plans (not hand-drawn sketches) to you and to the other suppliers at the event as required.
- It is important to know that we have the critical mass to deliver: we are not a one-man band, and do not operate from a lock-up! As they say ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’.
- We can advise on other services such as catering, entertainments, bar management, security etc: either on a management level, or simply to recommend excellent suppliers.
Quality and Experience:
- We are happy to offer you connections to a team of suppliers for other services that we have worked with for years and trust implicitly to deliver the same high levels as us.
- We would not expect to be the least expensive company you talk to, but we believe we offer great value for money for the service we deliver: annually a consistent average in excess of 80% of our work is either repeat business, or as a result of referrals. In these trying times we believe this is a testament to our levels of service.
- Covered Occasions Marquees have been trading since 1993, and we have almost 50 combined years of experience within our project management team alone, and more than this within our site team.
Security and Reliability:
- One very important aspect of our business is that we are financially secure, so if we take a deposit from you rest assured we will still be here on your event date!
- We have technical personnel available to attend your event, to ensure all our equipment runs smoothly and ultimately for your peace of mind.
Professionalism and Confidence:
- Our experience has taught us that a high level of liaison is necessary, with clients of course, but also, vitally, with other contractors involved in the event (caterers, bands, DJs, bar suppliers, decorators etc) to ensure they have all they need on the day. We try and avoid ‘headless chicken’ moments…
- We will attend as many site meetings as required, free of charge, to ensure the smooth build-up to the event, its execution, and removal of our equipment afterwards.
These fundamental ingredients have been practised and fine-tuned over the years to ensure that our customers can have peace of mind, whether hiring a marquee for the first time, or a regular customer.