- “We want to thank you and your Company for everything you did to make the day run like clockwork. From the first meeting we had with you, we felt in capable and professional hands, nothing was too much trouble for you, and all the changes we made along the way were dealt with promptly and efficiently. You liaised with all the other suppliers on our behalf, and
this certainly made the whole process much less stressful for us.
The marquee you suggested was perfect, and all the other elements you provided not only met up to our expectations, but exceeded them. Your wealth of experience in events of this nature meant that you were able to guide us in the right direction from the start.
The team who erected and dismantled the marquee were fantastic, not only extremely hard working, but so happy in their work that it brought a smile to our faces to watch them; we can’t thank them enough.
In short Jamie, we were delighted with the service you provided, and the fact that the day went perfectly was in no small way down to you and your attention to detail. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you.” Mr & Mrs Cole, Wedding near Royal Wootton Bassett, August 2017
- “I very much enjoyed working with you – you did a great job.” Lisa Ward, Revival Productions. Classic Ibiza concert and The Great British Prom, August 2017
- “Jamie – All brilliant – including weather (split-second timing, literally). Everyone had a ball and all went smoothly (from our point of view, at least). THANK YOU for everything – you have been the best possible person to work with over this and we could not have pulled off such an event without you. Everyone hugely grateful…” Libby Chaize, Wedding in Bentley, Hampshire August 2017.
- “All went well over the event thank you.. On a very positive note, Matt was excellent and incredibly helpful all weekend. We were very happy with him and if we could request his presence at (the next event) that would be great.” Jon Wyatt, Event Rider Masters, Barbury International Horse Trials, July 2017
- “I was very happy with everything on your side. Your guys were great, and Tom was very helpful…thank you so much for everything” Anais Seager, Dauntsey’s School Summer Ball, July 2017
- “I would like to thank you for your support on this project; it has been great working with you and Covered Occasions, you have provided a great service to us and the quality of the marquee was excellent. The end result looked great and (the clients) were very pleased. We won’t hesitate to come to you in the future!” Gill Webb, WRP Ltd. Hospitality Structures at Goodwood Festival of Speed, June 2017
- “Everything was great, thank you so much for all of your help throughout the planning process and during the wedding! The marquee looked fantastic. ” Kate and Matthew, Wedding at Aynhoe Park, Oxfordshire, June 2017
- “A million thanks again for a job really well done. Everyone said the Ball was the best yet and all your help was vital in that.” Ian Smith MBE, Ramsbury Ball, May 2017
- “Thank you for your exceptional support at our recent Grand Opening of the first ever children’s hospice in Wiltshire. Your wonderful gesture will help transform the lives of Wiltshire children with serious medical conditions…who will now be able to use our bright, beautiful and welcoming new hospice for respite and end of life support. Thank you so much once again.” Ged Montgomery, Julia’s House: donated marquee for Grand Opening of the new hospice in Devizes, May 2017
- “Covered Occasions were very efficient and good at keeping us up to date. They spoke to all the other companies involved in the wedding to make sure they provided the right equipment and space for them, rather than us having to do it, which was great. They provided a fantastic service and with their technician on site all day we didn’t have to worry about a thing as we new he would be there to deal with it. We would definitely recommend Covered Occasions to anyone.” Alanna & Dan, Wedding, nr Devizes Wiltshire, April 2017
- “It was an absolutely fantastic day and everything was perfect…We couldn’t have been happier with the marquee – it really was quite spectacular and several people commented on the fact that it was the best marquee they had ever seen. The window walls in particular were a huge hit with the sunshine streaming through. Thanks very much to you and your team for all of your hard work.” Mr & Mrs Olsen, Wedding, Marlborough, April 2017
- “Jamie thank you. As ever, you organized an amazing party.” Private Client, 18th Birthday Party, Chipping Norton, March 2017
- “Just wanted to say a huge thank you for putting everything together. It really did turn out to be absolutely perfect, and according to everyone else we most certainly won the best 18th of the year!” Private Client, 18th Birthday Party, Chipping Norton, March 2017
- Thank you to all of you for assisting us create and execute another world-class event! It was wonderful to work with a such a professional team, who pulled together so calmly and with such good grace (and with no drama!). Everyone of you and all your staff went above and beyond to deliver a happy and beautiful event. We are thrilled with the result, the client is very happy, and I am truly thankful to each and everyone one of you. Tom and Jamie from Covered Occasions: thank you for your patience with us – I believe this was plan 4! I hope you, like us, think it was worth all the site visits and changes to eventually agree the marquee design we did. It did not look like a marquee as the finish was so superb. Thank you for being so amendable and a such a pleasure to work with. Sarah Haywood, Sarah Haywood Luxury Weddings, London, December 2016
- “Thank you for all your good work over the w/e. The day went off splendidly and the marquee looked an absolute picture. Please thank your staff who worked so hard and did their bit towards a memorable day” Mr Wookey, Wedding, Rushall, Wiltshire September 2016
- “Just to say an enormous thank you for everything you did for the (clients’) wedding. I really appreciate all the effort and hard work that went into making sure it was exactly what they wanted. I know they were incredibly impressed with you and the team and it surpassed all expectations. Thank you as well for giving up your Saturday to work and help me with all my last minute requests. I very much hope to work with you again soon” Katrina Littleton Weddings & Events, Wedding, nr Romsey, Hampshire. September 2016
- “Many thanks Jamie for once again coming up trumps. We are very grateful for all the time that you took in organising everything to do with the marquee and its contents.” Mrs Bown, Wedding, Bruton, Somerset, September 2016
- “Duncan and I would like to thank you very much for giving us the most beautiful marquee for our wedding. You were fantastic from start to finish and our day was truly special. Thank you Jeremy, it was a pleasure dealing with you. ” Mr & Mrs Fulling, Wedding, West Lavington Manor, Wiltshire. August 2016
- “I just wanted to say thanks so much for sorting the marquee for us for the event earlier today. Thanks again for all your help ” Trish Campbell, BBC, Competition Feature, Bowood House and Gardens, August 2016
- “Dear Jamie, we would like to say that it has been a pleasure working with you and your company. It goes without saying that if we ever need a marquee in the future we will be knocking on your door” Mr & Mrs Harbour, Wedding, Urchfont, Wiltshire, August 2016
- “I’m just writing to say a big thank you for all your hard work on (our client’s) event – the marquee looked really good and the weekend was a great success. A big thanks also to (your technicians on the day) who were very friendly, flexible and on hand to help with anything needed” Alice Wingate, Senior Event Mgr, Chance Organisation, Corporate Event, Northumberland, July 2016
- “Jamie thanks for all the work you put in. It was a pleasure working with you. You made all the planning much easier which meant we could enjoy our day!” Marcello and Colette, Wedding at Aynhoe Park, July 2016
- “Just a note to say a massive well done and thank you. What an amazing (event) we had this year! As always, it’s great to see so many familiar faces and we thank you all for coming back year after year and working your socks off to help us deliver this event so successfully… You have all been utterly amazing.. Our London clients are extremely happy and have been very complimentary in their feedback, with senior management giving significant praise.” Victoria Swift, VS Creative, Corporate Event, London, July 2016
- “Jeremy, a huge thank you to you and your team for your outstanding customer service and professionalism. The marquee looked wonderful and nothing seemed too hard for the team. All the little extras seemed not an issue and you all were willing to be so helpful. It was such a pleasure to work with you to make it a fabulous day for (the bride and groom)” Mrs Chivers, Wedding, Marlborough, July 2016
- “Thanks ever so much for all your help with it all. Alice and I can’t thank you enough for your help, advice and professionalism in being such a massive part of our wedding. The marquee was better than we ever hoped for – you nailed it.” Nick Hartwell & Alice Chadwick-Jones, Wedding, Rockley Manor, Marlborough, July 2016
- “Just a quick note to thank you and your team for providing the marquees for our Family Day at Bowood. Everyone was remarking that they had never seen such a large marquee! Could you please pass our thanks on to all involved” Madeleine Drury, Wessex Water Services, Family Day at Bowood House, Devizes, July 2016
- “It has been a pleasure to work with you during the last 10 months (is it really that long…?) and to work with you and your team during the build, dismantle and of course on the day which was a great success.You have been not only extremely professional at all times but you have been honest and offered endless helpful advice which has been much appreciated. We have had some wonderful feedback from our guests not only about the marquee, but also the way that you and your colleague saved the day swiftly letting down the sides of the marquee during the rain storm whilst getting soaked to the skin.Thank you Jamie for everything you did, the list could go onto several pages so I will leave it here but I will say that you worked tirelessly to make the day a great success and you succeeded.I am confident our paths will cross again and I wish you all the very best” Private Client, Wedding, Romsey, June 2016
- “It all went really well, thank you so much, your tent was fantastic! Excellent! Lovely to meet you and I hope we do more together, I will recommend you!” Sally Armstrong, Sally Armstrong Catering, Wedding, Wiltshire, June 2016
- “Thank you very much for another fabulous marquee. It looked amazing on Saturday – the attention to detail made all the difference… All the guests enjoyed it.. Please pass on our thanks to all your very hardworking staff” Mrs Hues, Wedding, Wiltshire, June 2016
- “Jeremy – Thank you. It was glorious. Spot On. Exactly what (the bride and groom) wanted. Thank you for your ideas and patience and generosity” Mrs Middleton, Wedding, Devizes, Wiltshire, June 2016
- “Thank you for all your help arranging our lovely marquee. You and your team were excellent & helped us achieve everything we wanted. Covered Occasions are truly able to provide a top notch service – thank you very much” Mr & Mrs Middleton, Wedding, Devizes, Wiltshire May 2016
- “Thank you for the most wonderful marquee at the weekend. It just was totally the right thing to have in the field above the walled garden. Your ability to please the client was mentioned a lot and going the extra mile…. And how nice you were, nothing was too much trouble” Heather McKaig, The Essential Party Ingredient, Wedding, Hampshire, May 2016
- “Dear Jamie, where do I even start? You are a genius, a top, top wedding! From the day we met you to the day you took the marquee away you exceeded all our expectations and dreams. Nothing was too much for you and your team and you gave us so much confidence that we could really relax and enjoy the day. Every part was perfection and no words can thank you enough. You are wonderful! ” Clare and Brandon, Wedding, Steventon, Hampshire, May 2016
- “Dear Jamie, I can’t thank you and your team enough for all your efforts to make our weekend so special. Your total professionalism, hard work, good humour, valuable advice and flexibility enabled us to relax and enjoy our party in the knowledge that everything was being dealt with by you and your team. You have been a joy to work with throughout the whole planning procedure and during the event itself.The happy couple left for their honeymoon today and we have been flooded with compliments from our guests – everyone had a wonderful time and you played a massive part in ensuring that they did ” Sue and Tony Carter, Wedding, Steventon, Hampshire, May 2016
- “Thank you very much for delivering such a brilliant and quality event at Bowood for the estate party and our wedding. Everyone that we have spoken to who saw the marquee and lighting has commented enthusiastically how marvelous it all was… We very much enjoyed our discussions with you. Thank you for your patience! ” The Marquess and Marchioness of Landsdowne, Wedding, Bowood House, Wiltshire, January 2016
- “Thank you to you and your team for all the trouble you took to ensure there was no damage to the garden and grounds. It was a miracle given such appalling conditions. One would hardly know that great structure was even erected! It was a pleasure to meet you all.” Lady Lansdowne, Wedding, Bowood House, Wiltshire, January 2016
- “I just wanted to email and say thanks to you and your team very much for everything in the lead up to Saturday night. You have been so helpful, I really appreciate it and the marquee looked amazing!” Chance Organisation, Private Party Berkshire, January 2016
- “Thanks so much for all you and the team did to provide a brilliant venue for us last weekend. The marquee worked so well – with the star cloth and black out. It was big enough for everyone to gather but not so big that the smaller workshops felt isolated. The heating also worked very well and created a lovely warm atmosphere for those using the space…Thanks again for all your help . It was a real pleasure working with you all” Linda Watson, The Methodist Church Activity Weekend, Swindon, Wiltshire November 2015
- “An enormous thank you is due to you and your team for helping us to create such a wonderful party in celebration of our wedding. From start to finish you have been totally wonderful and I have no hesitation in recommending you and your company far and wide! The things that I particularly appreciated were your flexibility and willingness to event manage, not just supply the marquee. You were quick to understand what it was we wanted and worked hard to help us bring it all together. Thank you so much for sharing your excellent contacts as well. Vanessa (www.topnoshcuisine.co.uk) and Richard (www.aps-uk.biz) were great additions to the team and it was such a relief to know that I could leave you to work together and not worry. Thank you for all your advice and guidance and for helping Richard and me to create such a memorable party. As he said to me last night, he couldn’t think of a single thing he’d want to change that could have made it any better! Please thank everyone involved at Covered Occasions” Libby Hartz, Wedding Celebration, Brimpton, Berkshire, September 2015
- “I was very impressed from the start when Jamie took the time to meet with me and go through the variety of options for our event. I met with a few other Marquee providers initially, however it was clear that Covered Occasions were the more professional, experienced company, going through every detail and suggesting things that I hadn’t thought of. Jamie was great, he managed everything excellently, contacting our other suppliers – caterers, casino etc. working out what they needed in terms of space, power and lighting. He was always quick to respond to my emails and was here on the day helping to manage the set up and taking away some of my stress! – Massive thanks to Covered Occasions for all their hard work!” Ellie Dixon, Virtua UK Ltd, Corporate Party, nr Royal Wootton Bassett, September 2015
- “Thanks so much for everything you did to organise the marquee – it looked brilliant on the day, Aigars (the ‘man on site’) had everything in hand and the wedding ran seamlessly – we couldn’t have asked for more! Covered Occasions have been brilliant from start to finish – we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your services to anyone who was looking for a superb marquee!” Mr & Mrs Stambollouian, Wedding, Lords of the Manor Hotel, Upper Slaughter, Glos., August 2015
- “THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
We were so pleased that so many of you were still able to be part of this special event & have once again helped us to deliver an outstanding day with truly excellent feedback & VERY, VERY happy clients.We say it every year, but we are truly blessed with your attitude to this event – your care & commitment, ideas & creativity, professionalism & responsibility, your never ending smiles & enthusiasm, lots & lots of stamina & an unrelenting willingness to succeed! And always delivery to the very best of your ability.
This year we were really tested with the awful weather on the day before our event & the Sunday as the get-out began. It was nothing short of exceptional hard work, dedication, & true team work along with the miracle of a break in the weather on Saturday that enabled this event to happen.But… not only did it happen but once again, it looked amazing & all worked brilliantly. You all bring something special to this production & the output is glorious & a real joy to be part of. We feel blessed & are so very proud of our crew. Our clients equally love the sense of family & goodwill, & are constantly impressed with the level at which we all aim to deliver. YOU are always impressive, caring & respectful.
Here are a few comments from the client end..
“What an amazing Summer Picnic on Saturday! It was a lot of fun and our first-timers were blown away”.
“I admit to being rather sceptical about anything work/fun related and add in something outdoors resembling a festival and I usually moan. However – you have changed all of that. It was a stunningly epic triumph and I can only wonder at the hard work, creativity and sleepless nights that went into it”.
“You should be VERY proud of YOUR DAY! The sun gods clearly love you guys”.
THANK YOU all for another remarkable & memorable event & really really, WELL DONE!” Victoria Swift, VS Creative, Corporate Event, London, July 2015
- “Thank you so much to Covered Occasions for providing such a fabulous marquee! We knew you would do a fantastic job and we were so thrilled with the service you and your team provided. The inclusion of the heaters and other little extras were very much appreciated.” Mr & Mrs Oram, Private Party, Marlborough June 2015
- “Party was fantastic. Really good night. Lots of delicate heads the following morning! Thanks for working with us to get this event going. The set up crew, your guys last week and Tom have all been very professional. Great to work with and they all have oodles of patience. Never once a sigh or a raised eye at another question or request from me. Guests asking if we can do ” Drew Fest” every year!” Mrs Drew, Private Party, Lockeridge Wiltshire June 2015
- “I wanted to say a big thank you to you and all your staff who made our week-end of parties so enjoyable. All were very professional..Many thanks for all your help and guidance.” Mr.Horton, combined 21st Birthday and Wedding Anniversary Celebrations, Coate, Wiltshire, June 2015
- “I think the last van has just left and it all feels like a dream! We had the MOST BRILLIANT DAY, for which we can’t thank you enough for organising us through!… I shall be writing but just wanted to say that we are eternally grateful for all you efforts, wonderful staff and encouraging words about the weather forecast!! Hope ears have been burning a lot over the last few days…. the marquee was MUCH admired (sooooo glad I stuck out for the glass and the walkway!!)… ” Pippa Brierley, Wedding, Somerset May 2015
- “.. now that I have caught my breath, I wanted to write to say thank you so very much for all your efforts on our behalf. Everything was as good as we had hoped for in every respect. Nothing went wrong although I am sorry that some of our guest made such a mess in the loos. (Your technician on site) was terrific and your guys worked long and hard to deliver. Likewise on taking it all down. With the winds on Monday night I was very pleased they had brought it all down to ground level!!!!!! Jeremy, you were a delight to deal with from start to finish – efficient, helpful, excellent advice at times of stress, reliable. I never had to worry for a second. So congratulations for running such a service orientated company. You deserve every success and we will remember it all. Thank you most sincerely.!” Mr Brierley, Wedding, Somerset May 2015
- “I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and your team for Saturday night. The marquee looked amazing and all of the guests were very complimentary about it. The party went really well and everyone had a great time. The clients were all totally over the moon and enjoyed every second of it. Please pass on our thanks to your team. It was a pleasure working with you as always and we look forward to working with you again soon” Chance Organisation, Private Party, London May 2015
- “Thank you so much for looking after the clients so well, they will never forget it as you were just there giving them such good advice. It makes the difference between being really good and brilliant and that’s what people talk about” Heather McKaig, The Essential Party Ingredient, Wedding, Hampshire, May 2015
- “Thank you a million for all your help with the build up to the wedding. The marquee looked sensational (we have had so many comments) and the day couldn’t have gone better. Your Site Manager and his team were simply brilliant, nothing was ever an issue and everything was dealt with incredibly well and quickly! I am so glad we used Covered Occasions – the months of preparations were made ten times easier having you guys in our camp! I will always recommend you to friends and family. Thank you once again for all your hard work and effort put into our wedding day. We felt extremely well looked after..” Charlotte Eaton, Winchester, May 2015
- “I also wanted to say a huge thank you for looking after us so amazingly. You were called in with eight days to go and turned things around for us and made it a party I loved. You totally transformed how I was going to do my party and with all of the wonderful marquees and interiors you have at your disposal, I was able to go for a funky disco 40th!! Nearly every guest commented on the marquee. The clearspan area was perfect for pre dinner drinks so we could enjoy the nice evening but out of the wind!! It was also brilliant the next day for our brunch to bask in the sunshine but under cover and cosy. The dance floor, lighting, ice chairs, all of it so memorable.(The duty attendant) Igor was invaluable on the night. We now realise how much we needed him! He changed the drinks area to the chill out area, looked after the heating, the lights, the generators and took our photos! He was very professional and discreet.All of your team have been professional and very accommodating.And of course thank you for the introduction to (the florist) Chrissie who also saved the day!! Her displays really complemented your backdrops.But most of all you made me feel like my party was the most important party in the world!! I know you are very busy and do lots of big events, but you always made us feel like you had time for us and we were important to you. We will definitely contact you for all future party requirements!! ” Mrs Eyre, Party, Dorset, May 2015
- “Great job this weekend… Huge thanks as ever. It was hot and hectic for the turn around and your guys put their heads down and got on with it! Please pass on my thanks.” Anna McGregor, Anna McGregor Productions: Wedding, nr.Reading, Berkshire, May 2015
- “Thank you for all your help. It was a perfect day all round. I cannot imagine how it could have gone better.” Mr.Harbord, Wedding, Nr Devizes Wiltshire, April 2015
- “A long overdue thank you to you and your fantastic team for the wonderful job you did for us, and with such short notice, for the ‘HRH Wedding’. And you went above and beyond on the day itself for which I am truly grateful. I very much hope we’ll be working with you again on our next big job in January…” Sarah Haywood Wedding Design, Sunningdale, Berkshire October 2014
- “We had such an amazing day and can’t believe that it’s now all over!! Thanks for everything and everyone commented on how lovely the marquee was!! Thanks again for all your help!” Anna and Tom, Newbury, Berkshire September 2014
- “As expected, 11 stalwart members of your team arrived around 8 o’clock this morning and as I write, the only tangible souvenir of our party is a faint imprint of the marquee on the lawn – and even that will disappear within the next 24 hours. The purpose of this email, therefore, is to thank you and your colleagues in “Covered Occasions” for your initial help and advice, and for the efficient installation and dismantling of the marquee.It is difficult to remain objective about one’s own social events but I can assure you that all 60-odd guests were very impressed by the marquee, its spacious dimensions and the wraparound windows offering views of the garden and the surrounding countryside…All in all, the day was a great success which was thoroughly enjoyed by all – including the clients… We were glad to get to know you, and appreciated your help: thank you again.” Mr & Mrs Dowling, Hungerford, Berkshire September 2014
- “Great tent, and great party. Thank you for your usual fireproof efficiency.” Mr Hiscox, Oare, Wiltshire August 2014
- “Thank you again for all your help and advice, you did a sterling job and hope to work together again soon” Candice Bauval, Highclere Castle Press & Media, Events Co-Ordinator ‘Heroes at Highclere’ August 2014
- “Thank you for your excellent service. We are very fortunate to have your fine business in the neighbourhood. What you and your men set up for ***’s wedding was a delight. I enclose my balance with pleasure.” The Master Jonathan Leigh MA, Marlborough College, August 2014
- “Thank you so much for making (the clients’) party such a “party to remember”!! They were absolutely over the moon with simply everything and cannot stop thanking ALL of us for putting on a party that they will never ever forget! The thank you lettters have been flooding in today and they have already telephoned me three times to tell me this!! SO a big thank you to you all for going way and beyond what was required and providing such an exceptional, professional and brilliant service! (The clients) are very aware of how much care, consideration and attention to detail has been given to putting their party on! THANK YOU!!” Julia Sibun, Co-ordinator, Gloucestershire, May 2014
- Dear Jamie, not quite sure where to start thanking you for all your help, not only for designing and creating a beautiful marquee, but also for all your help finding the pub furniture and bar, for all the last minute additions and for keeping us calm when it became apparent that the weather was not going to be kind! .. thank you so much for your patience and advice, not to mention your attention to detail, it is and was greatly appreciated. Please pass on our thanks to (the man on site), who was fantastic, I hope we didn’t give him too much work.Once again, thank you so much, we cannot recommend Covered Occasions highly enough and will certainly be doing so for any friends and family occasions in the future” Mr & Mrs Bradford, Marlborough, May 2014
- “Dear Jamie.. I have done no more but go around beaming with happiness with my memories of that truly fabulous tent! (and telling the whole of England about it). The walkway I thought was going to be narrow, cream sides and not much..BUT suddenly it was totally amazing with clear sides to the house and so lovely and wide with the hedging involved – I was so, so thrilled. Then the main marquee was fantastic – it worked so well with the clear side to the brook and beyond – our garden!! Not only that but to have the house and balcony all on show was perfect! Simple but oh so elegant and contemporary in style – loved it. All the trees lit up in the distance looked very pretty and with the lighting down the drive – that just finished it all off. Re all your men – I didn’t disturb them as I knew somehow that they would just get on with it all which they did so well. Very polite and easy to chat to – we couldn’t have wished for a better team and a huge thank-you to you and your men” Mrs Bartholomew, Devizes, April 2014
- “Thanks Jamie. It was an amazing party and we really appreciated everything that you did. Roll on (our last daughter’s) 18th!!!” Celebrity client, Oxfordshire, April 2014
- “Dear Jeremy, firstly would like to mention Jamie and the Boys in Dispatches. Jamie took so much trouble with my clients. It really looked terrific. Your boys are so nice to work with and I feel its donuts all round today! Aigars, your man on site for the event, is the best advertisement for your company, professional, hard working, attention to detail and best of all really quite funny, a great asset to Covered Occasions. Thank you to you all for a superb job. I look forward to the next one ” William Bartholomew Party Organizing, Devizes, April 2014
- “I wanted to drop you a line on behalf of the family to thank you and your team for all you have done for us over the Christmas period. We have been so impressed with all that you have done and the extremely professional way in which you have dealt with everything which has been done to the highest standard and with a fantastic “can do” attitude which is really appreciated. You came up with some brilliant ideas to compliment the Narnia theme….the lighting on the trees in particular being commented on by many of our guests! Every member of your team has been very polite and helpful and a pleasure to work with.We would recommend your firm to anyone and would be more than delighted to use you again in the future (S is already planning her 21st in 2016!).” Mr & Mrs Soar, Calne, Wiltshire December 2013 and January 2014
- “Your marquee setup was lovely and was an ideal complement to wild and wonderful Aynhoe Park…we most definitely will recommend your services to our friends and colleagues in the future.” Lenah Ueltzen, London December 2013
- “..thank you so very much for your help, expertise, guidance and for helping to make our wedding a truly special day, in which we would not have changed a thing. As always it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you. ” Mr & Mrs Pottinger, Urchfont, Wiltshire October 2013
- “..we wanted to say a big thank you – and to your team – for all your hard work towards our wedding. It all went brilliantly and the marquee looked great and provided the perfect setting for the day. We had a brilliant time and have been looking back at the photos (there are a lot!) remembering everything and what a happy occasion it was. Thanks again and please let me know if you’d like any photos for your already extensive portfolio..” Gezina & Jonathan, Great Bedwyn, Wiltshire September 2013
- “I wanted to send you a quick email before I see you to thank you for a fantastic job that you did this weekend. The marquee was absolutely beautiful, exactly what we wanted and very efficiently put up and operated. Your staff were the best and very patient with us all, especially at 5am! ” Mr & Mrs Scott, Andover, September 2013
- “I just wanted to thank you and let you know that the marquee and the lighting looked absolutely spectacular last Saturday evening and everyone that was present said how they had never seen anything like it before. They were all completely ‘blown away’, as were my parents. It made for a truly memorable Golden Wedding Anniversary party, and one that I know will be talked about for many months to come. Please could you pass on our thanks to (the duty attendant) who was fantastic.” Mrs Holden, Rickmansworth, September 2013
- “Just a very brief message to say a big thank you for all you hard work to ensure everything went smoothly for us. The whole place looked splendid and our guests had a fabulous time. Please pass on my congratulations to your team – they have been brilliant. We shall keep in touch.” Padworth College, Berkshire, September 2013
- “Thank you, thank you. We all had a ball, it was such a special weekend from start to finish, and it all feels a little flat now!! But you did such a great job for us, I really can’t tell you how thrilled we were with everything! Many Thanks, you were brilliant.” Mrs Graham, Fullerton, Hampshire September 2013
- “We just had the most magical day, thank you for helping us create what was a spectacular environment. Your help and support from the very start has been incredible, and you really did go above and beyond for us. I have absolutely loved working with you on the most important day and event of my life. I’m not going to lie, it has been pretty stressful putting together my own wedding, with all the pressure, expectation, and my jaded sense of a ‘normal’ event from years of producing high-end events with a lot of budget behind them. However you have been one of the very few things I didn’t have to worry about, and that is testimony to your professional and personable nature…I would have no recommendation in recommending you, and you will be my first call for any marquee job in the future!” Sarah Sigré, Newbury, Berkshire, September 2013
- “Thank you so very much for giving us such a fantastic marquee venue at the barn! It was all so brilliant and so much admired by everyone. Your men were great throughout all the setting up and yesterday with all the dismantling and Tom was a tower of strength and help on Saturday. My thanks for all your help and support.” Mrs Pook, Devizes, Wiltshire, September 2013
- “Many thanks for your and your team’s efforts, it all looked fantastic and a great day was had by all.” Mr Hussey, Broad Hinton, Wiltshire, September 2013
- “My daughter said it was the best day of her life and she would like to do it every day!!! They had an absolute ball and everything was done to their wishes. My husband and I are obviously so proud and pleased for them both and we have had such lovely comments from everyone about the venue, marquee, food etc., that it makes all the effort that was put into the occasion from a lot of people well worth it. Many thanks to yourself and Covered Occasions for making it so easy with all the marquee preparations and for your attendant being with us on the day. Will certainly recommend you to family and friends…Best wishes and who knows, we still have two children not married, so may catch up with you again…” Mrs Bown, Bruton, Somerset, September 2013
- “Thank you for everything you and (the marquee attendant) did for our wedding – it was the most incredible day and the lights in the evening looked amazing. The photos are coming back in a few weeks so I will have a look through and forward the best ones of the marquee and lighting. We shall be sure to recommend you to anyone looking for your services. Thank you again”. Sam and Erika Carpenter, Petersfield, Hampshire, August 2013
- “I was impressed with your thoroughness & care taken in a number of ways…It is good to know that some suppliers do respect & are keen to deliver a good quality experience as part of their service.” Julie Bowers, Kew Gardens, June 2013
- “We can’t begin to imagine a world where building wedding marquees can go wrong, as you made it all seem so easy and straightforward. Thank you so much for all your expertise, reassurance, professionalism and indulging our every crazy demand. It was a pleasure and I hope we get the opportunity to work with you again.” Mr & Mrs Harper, London, May 2013
- “We just wanted to thank you for the amazing job you did in getting the marquee sorted and looking so amazing for our wedding last weekend. To say we were delighted with the end result is a massive understatement! When we changed the venue at the last minute we thought it would cause all sorts of problems but thanks to your helpful advice and attention to detail, and the experience and hard work of your team, it was the best decision we made.” Mr & Mrs Pithouse, May 2013.
- “It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you so much for taking care of every single detail. Everyone was really impressed with the attention to detail of the marquee and how nice it looked” Belinda Briones, London, May 2013
- “Thank you so much for all your help and support in the run up to the event, it was a great success” Kate Davey, Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, May 2013
- “Thanks for all your hard work and for helping to make our wedding party so special” Mrs Frindall-Gregory, Urchfont, March 2013
- “We cannot thank you enough for the perfect job you did…The praise from those who attended has been very gratifying, and the extra mile you went on Sunday morning was very much appreciated. We’re sure you are used to lavish praise and thanks, but none are more heartfelt than ours!” Mr & Mrs Farthing, Avebury, December 2012.
- “..thank you for your assistance with providing marquees and lighting for the Light up a Life event. Please pass on my thanks to your team, who worked quickly and efficiently, even accommodating last minute changes with a can-do attitude. Bringing this event back to the Hospice was a major undertaking with 900 guests attending, and proved a great success. So many thanks to the Covered Occasions team for your support from all at Prospect Hospice” Prospect Hospice, Swindon, December 2012.
- “…I must say how much of a great pleasure it was to work with you. I have spoken to (the client) this morning and she was raving about how you totally hit the right notes for everyone and she has received great feedback about you from many of her guests…a job truly well done…” Richard Alexander, Co-Ordinator, Reading, November 2012
- “…the marquee was such an amazing hit, and was without doubt the best I have ever seen. Everyone was amazed by it as almost no-one had seen a clear one before. With the trees and house lit up it felt like an extension to the house, which gave it a really personal touch. It also allowed some fireworks when ** and I walked in for dinner, which of course everyone could see from their seats! Your ‘man on site’ was an absolute legend, and please pass on thanks to the rest of the team who helped put the whole thing together. Next time we have a party we know where to come…” Mr Lewis, Berkshire, October 2012
- “We did the catering at the ****** wedding last Saturday and I just wanted to say the marquee looked simply amazing. We see many marquees and this one was magical. Thank you for your help.” Victoria Blashford-Snell, Somerset, October 2012
- “I simply had to write to tell you how delighted we were with the marquee and service we received from Covered Occasions for our wedding on 22nd September. Having already had two quotes, both much cheaper, we were surprised by the quote from Jamie, but from the beginning he was so impressive, professional and meticulous we simply felt there wasn’t a choice. He was absolutely brilliant, from designing the right tent for us, advising on the details, liaising with the caterers, flower people, DJ etc, and being totally reliable at communicating at every stage. As we were paying for the wedding ourselves it was a big expense, but worth it one hundred times over!”. Mr.& Mrs. Elkington, Alton, Hampshire, September 2012
- “Thank you for your help and making my day perfect. I will definitely recommend you to everyone, and definitely use you again!” Mrs Appleton, Wraysbury, September 2012
- “So many thanks once again for making my party so trouble free and such a pleasure – your patience and good humour were extraordinary, and your expert advice invaluable. The marquee looked fabulous, and I received so many compliments that I hope you will get many more customers through my friends.” Mrs.Brown, Hamstead Marshall, Berkshire, September 2012
- “We were delighted with the marquee and also with the service you provided. There was nothing we would have changed and you dealt with everything in such a calm, friendly and professional manner.” Mr & Mrs Bowerbank, Devizes, Wiltshire, September 2012
- “The marquee was a great success and looked beautiful. I was particularly pleased with the dance floor area which had a great nightclub feel about it, all the guests enjoyed it. Thank you so much for your help arranging it all, your reliability and attention to detail was much appreciated. It was particularly reassuring to know I did not have to worry about the wedding reception venue as it was in capable hands. I will definitely recommend your company.” Mrs. Munir, Upper Slaughter, Gloucestershire, July 2012
- “..thank you for all of your efforts and help with our marquee. We loved it and received many compliments, especially for our stunning dance floor and lights!” Mr & Mrs Caher, London, July 2012
- “Despite the terrible weather we have had over the past few weeks the two marquees looked absolutely spectacular. We decided to use your company for what was a very special event in our lives, namely our only daughter’s wedding, and we certainly made the right choice. Throughout you have been efficient and professional, advising, making suggestions and generally guiding us through the whole process. The end result was a marquee with wow factor, which worked in every way. Thank you for helping us to make our daughter’s wedding such a success and a memorable occasion. We would have no hesitation in recommending you and in fact have already done so.” Mr & Mrs Toplis, Alton, Hampshire, May 2012
- “I was amazingly impressed by your care, politeness and the wonderful way the guys worked with putting up the marquee with the minimum of disruption to the community. The marquee was really stunning. So many commented on it and the French contingent was moved to tears – which was a great relief as they complained from the beginning about having a wedding in December!” Mrs Atkins, Inkpen, Berkshire, January 2012